Considered the most luxurious material, cashmere wool is a favorite thing to wear for many. It is obtained from the fluff at the base of the goat's shag. Because the fine cashmere available from goats is very limited, and the cashmere itself is produced in very small quantities, the price of cashmere will be higher than that of cotton and linen.
So, what are the advantages and disadvantages of this rare cashmere?
Advantages of cashmere fabric:
Cashmere fluff is relatively delicate, soft and smooth to the touch. The surface of the fabric is soft, and the elasticity and strength of the fibers are better than wool.
Cashmere fabric has good hygroscopicity. The special molecular structure of cashmere can absorb water vapor into the hollow structure. Cashmere can absorb more than 35% of water vapor, can‘t feel moisture, and can be quickly eliminated.
Cashmere does not catch fire easily, does not release a lot of heat, does not create an open flame, and does not melt when burned. It's also resistant to violent burns, so it's pretty safe.
Cashmere has strong moisture absorption ability and does not generate static electricity, so dust is not easy to crack. It absorbs moisture into its own fibers, and then releases water vapor to the outside, reducing the life cycle of mites, so cashmere products are suitable for babies, asthma, rheumatism the sick and the elderly.
Cashmere is great for travel. Even the warmest cashmere sweaters manage to be much thinner than thermal tops made from other materials. You can easily fold several cashmere sweaters into your luggage. Second, cashmere is wrinkle-free. This means you can unpack and slip on your cashmere sweater at the hotel.
Cashmere products contain 17 kinds of rich amino acids, which can increase people's deep sleep time by more than 25%, and can keep the heart rate slow and stable, and can be close to the skin.
Disadvantages of cashmere fabric:
First of all, the care of cashmere fabric itself will be more troublesome. Especially after stains are difficult to clean. This kind of fabric is not recommended to be washed by washing machine. At the same time, cashmere fabric should be stored in a ventilated and dry environment when it is not worn. Otherwise, mold or moths will appear. Keep some mothballs in the corner of your closet.
Due to the fineness, short fibers and weak strength of cashmere, we should pay attention when wearing it, especially to avoid friction with hard clothes, coarse cloth and chemical fibers. If pilling is found, we need to repair it in time.
- When storing cashmere products, you can fold the underwear, cover it with a plastic bag, and put it flat in the closet. The coat should be hung in the closet after being wrapped in a plastic bag.
- Stored cashmere products should pay attention to shading, and should be ventilated frequently, cooled, dusted, dehumidified, and not exposed to the sun. At the same time, place anti-mildew and anti-moth tablets around the wardrobe to prevent cashmere products from being damp and moldy.
- Cashmere products cannot be washed in a washing machine, it is best to dry clean them, or wash them by hand.
- The iron should not be in direct contact with cashmere products, and should be ironed with a steam iron pad at 120°C-140°C.
- It is recommended to wash one piece separately to avoid the mutual influence of the colors of different clothes. Clothes with jacquard or interlayer colors should shorten the soaking time and avoid different colors of the same piece of clothing.
The above is an introduction to the advantages and disadvantages of cashmere fabrics. BXTribe cashmere sweaters are luxurious and comfortable sweater that ‘re perfect for any occasion.